Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sign up for BLOG updates and specials


Greetings all,
for those who are visiting the website/BLOG for the first time, please take the time and register for BLOG UPDATES and specials.
Simply go to the bottom of the white column on the right...... look for "subscribe to posts", and click on the word (ATOM). You will then be notified each time I update my Blog with sneak peeks of some of the sessions that I do. It is through the blog that I will also mention any SPECIALS that I am offering.

I invite you also to spread the word!
Tell your friends and family about my website and blog, and have them subscribe too, especially if they have young children or babies.

Thanks friends!!

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Theresa Millett said...

I just love this photo....... Josh was sooo much fun to photograph!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home