Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MEET ME IN THE PARK!





I am doing a "Meet Me In The Park" Series. Next month, on Sunday February 6th, I invite you to look for me between 4pm & 5pm. If the weather is good, I will be in the park, with my camera. I will take pictures of anyone who stops by. If your birthday is in January, you will receive a complimentary 5x7 portrait. Feel free to bring children and god-children. Of course, like I said, I will photograph anyone who comes by, but I find the children most delightful to work with!! If you are curious as to the name of the park that I will be at this Sunday --stay tuned! If you don't Meet Me In The Park --you will have no pictures :)

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

When will the clues be posted for the location for photos on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home